Ask someone who knows. Talk to someone who cares.
Whether you were hurt yesterday or decades ago, we are here to support you. Cleveland Rape Crisis Center provides services to survivors of rape and sexual abuse, no matter their gender identity, race, age, or religious preference – and their loved ones.
- 24-Hour Crisis and Support Hotline
- Advocacy during the criminal justice process
- Individual Counseling for survivors and their loved ones
- Child and Family Counseling
- Support Groups for women, men, parents and youth
- Support for survivors of sex trafficking and labor trafficking
- Support for Spanish-speaking Latina and Latino survivors
- Services for college students impacted by sexual assault
- Hospital Support
- Support at Police Stations
- Support for D/deaf and hard of hearing survivors
Call (216) 619-6192, or request an appointment online.
If you need an interpreter, Cleveland Rape Crisis Center will request one for you at no cost (free).
Cleveland Rape Crisis Center is committed to offering the highest quality of services for our clients. Learn more about our commitment to quality.
Your confidentiality is important to us. We work to protect your rights to the fullest extent of the law.