Ask someone who knows. Talk to someone who cares.
Whether you were hurt yesterday or decades ago, we are here to support you. Cleveland Rape Crisis Center provides services to all survivors of rape and sexual abuse – women, children, men – and their loved ones.
- 24-Hour Crisis and Support Hotline
- Hospital Support
- Support at Police Stations
- Victim Assistance during the criminal justice process
- Individual Counseling
- Child and Family Counseling
- Support Groups for women, men, parents and youth
- Project STAR: Sex Trafficking Advocacy and Recovery
- Hogar Consuelo for Spanish-speaking survivors
- Campus Services for students, faculty, and staff
View our Client Handbook.
Your confidentiality is important to us. We work to protect your rights to the fullest extent of the law.