Ambassador Training Workshops
Become an ambassador for social change!
Cleveland Rape Crisis Center is pleased to offer Ambassador Training workshops that are free and open to the public. These educational workshops are open to anyone who wants to learn more about how to support survivors of rape and sexual abuse, and become more involved in creating societal change.
The workshops focus on myths and facts about sexual violence, how to have effective conversations for changing minds about sexual violence, how to support survivors of rape and sexual abuse in your life, and how to advocate for social change. The same content will be presented at each workshop.
- Wednesday, January 22, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. (Main Office)
- Wednesday, February 19, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. (Ashtabula Office)
- Tuesday, February 25, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. (Mentor Office)
- Monday, March 16, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. (Main Office)
- Wednesday, March 25, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. (Shaker Square Office)
Please register below to help us plan for space and materials. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.