Through our graduate and undergraduate internships, Cleveland Rape Crisis Center’s Internship Program supports the organization’s mission of continuing to offer best-in-class services today and in the future. We offer a collaborative, supportive and creative learning environment with many opportunities for students to work autonomously with the guidance of a supervisor, integrate theory and practice, and develop new projects and initiatives within a nonprofit, social service organization.
Anti-Human Trafficking Intern – Summer 2022
The Anti-Human Trafficking Intern will provide general support to the Anti-Human Trafficking Team and Human Trafficking Drop-in Center. The Intern will learn about the anti-human trafficking field and build skills in supporting survivors, planning and executing client-focused events, creating awareness, and fostering relationship with community partners.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting street team outreach efforts to increase awareness about the Human Trafficking Drop-in Center,
- Engaging with and fostering relationships with community partners,
- Providing event support (planning and execution) for summer events at the Human Trafficking Drop-in Center,
- Administering client surveys,
- Supporting the caseworker,
- And other duties as assigned.
Thank you for your interest in a clinical internship with Cleveland Rape Crisis Center. The application for clinical internships is now open, click below to apply.
Questions? Please contact Latonya Massengale at firstname.lastname@example.org.