Use your story to inspire change!
How do you tell your story? Cleveland Rape Crisis Center is hosting a workshop to give survivors of rape and sexual abuse tools to tell their story in safe and effective ways.
The Center is looking for people who are interested in sharing their healing journey through writing, speaking and other creative ways.
- How to craft your message
- Tools for self-care creating boundaries, getting support, checking in with yourself
- Opportunities to share your story safely and effectively to inspire change
The workshop will be offered on the following dates:
- Saturday, March 25, 2023, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. in Cleveland
- Saturday, April 1, 2023, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. in Ashtabula