Cleveland Rape Crisis Center is pleased to offer resources on preventing, responding to and supporting survivors of rape and sexual abuse. The articles below cover a variety of topics, from talking to a teen about sexual abuse, to understanding EMDR. By reading and sharing our resources, you can help us spread the messages that rape is preventable and healing is possible.
- 10 Positive Practices for Times of Uncertainty
- 5 Self-Care Tips to Try This Week
- Self-Expression through Creative Writing
- 13 Self-Care Tips for “13 Reasons Why”
- For LGBTQI+ Survivors: Four Things to Know
- For Male Survivors: 5 Things to Know
- What is EMDR?
For Parents and Caregivers
- Supporting a Teen Survivor of Rape or Sexual Abuse
- Talking to a Child About Sexual Abuse
- Talking to a Teen about Sexual Abuse
- 5 Books to Help Teach Kids about Healthy Boundaries
About Sexual Violence
- Ten Myths About Rape
- What is Consent?
- Healthy vs. Unhealthy Relationships
- Supporting a Survivor
- Bystander Intervention
- Apoyar a un(a) sobreviviente
- Como Hablar con un Niño para Prevenir el Abuso Sexual
- Como Hablar con un Adolescente para Prevenir el Abuso Sexual
- 10 cosas que hay que saber sobre el tráfico sexual