We’re here for you.
Cleveland Rape Crisis Center’s Westside Office provides convenient access to specialized services for survivors of rape and sexual abuse, including counseling for adults, children and families; support groups; and victim assistance. Many services are available in Spanish.
Available services also include prevention programs for school-aged children and youth, professional training and many other customized services tailored to schools, organizations and professionals.
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., by Appointment
- Individual Counseling
- Child and Family Counseling*
- Support Groups
- Victim Assistance*
- Prevention and Education Services*
- Professional Training
*Available in Spanish
- Take I-90 to exit 156 for Crocker Road.
- Go North on Crocker Road, then turn right at the first cross street onto Clemens Road.
- Continue on Clemens for one mile. After two curves, look for the brick monument marked “Cleveland Rape Crisis Center – 27887” and turn right into the parking lot.
- Look for the building marked “27887” (furthest from the road) and park in the far end of the parking lot. When facing the building from the parking lot, enter through the door furthest to your right.
- Enter through the white double doors, and the office door will be directly to your right. Ring the intercom and the receptionist will assist you.
Public transportation: RTA Bus 25 stops on Clemens Road, a short walk from the Westside Office.
Parking: Ample free parking is available on site.
Call (440) 354-7364 ext. 141, or request an appointment online.