In support of the vision and mission of the organization, Cleveland Rape Crisis Center is committed to:
- Serve all survivors and those supportive of them, regardless of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, income, ability or religion.
- Provide timely access to customized, results-focused services and programs.
- Create a safe, welcoming, healing and respectful environment where survivors and their loved ones find support.
- Work to end the silence surrounding sexual violence and the stigma found within our community.
- Raise awareness about how cultural norms, media attention and societal acceptance or oppression relates to the incidence of sexual violence.
- Deepen understanding that sexual violence is preventable and incorporate a more holistic, collaborative public health approach to sexual violence prevention.
- Share expertise and knowledge about, and advocate for, evidence-based rape and sexual abuse practices and policies.
- Promote a trauma-informed work environment that empowers our staff and volunteers to do their work to their fullest capacity, supports them in their efforts and inspires teamwork in order to provide the best services to the community.
- Maximize our own and the community’s resources to achieve meaningful, measurable and financially sustainable outcomes.