We’re here for you in Ashtabula.
Cleveland Rape Crisis Center’s Ashtabula Office provides convenient access to comprehensive services for survivors of rape and sexual abuse for residents of Ashtabula County and surrounding communities.
Services include counseling for adults, children and families; support groups; and victim assistance.
Cleveland Rape Crisis Center’s counseling, victim assistance, and case management services are available remotely via telehealth and teleservices, as well as in person by appointment. Our hotline services remain open, and survivors, their loved ones and members of the community are welcome to call, text or chat online 24/7.
Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. by Appointment
- Individual Counseling
- Child and Family Counseling
- Support Groups
- Outreach Education
- Professional Training
- Take I-90 to Exit 228 and merge onto OH-11 toward Ashtabula
- Take the OH-84 / South Ridge Road Exit
- Turn left onto OH-84 West / South Ridge Road East
- Turn right at the second cross street onto State Road
- The office is located in the plaza across the street from the BP
View detailed information and directions for Ashtabula (PDF).
Ample free parking is available on site.
Call (440) 423-2020, or request an appointment online.