We’re here for you in Ashtabula.
Cleveland Rape Crisis Center’s Ashtabula Office provides convenient access to specialized services for survivors of rape and sexual abuse for residents of Ashtabula County and surrounding communities.
Services include counseling for adults, children and families; support groups; and victim assistance.
5021 State Road, Ashtabula, OH 44004
(440) 354-7364 Phone
(440) 423-2020 24-Hour Hotline (phone or text)
- Individual Counseling
- Child and Family Counseling
- Support Groups
- Victim Assistance
- Outreach Education
- Professional Training
- Take I-90 to Exit 228 and merge onto OH-11 toward Ashtabula
- Take the OH-84 / South Ridge Road Exit
- Turn left onto OH-84 West / South Ridge Road East
- Turn right at the second cross street onto State Road
- The office is located in the plaza across the street from the BP
View detailed information and directions for Ashtabula (PDF).
Ample free parking is available on site.
Learn More and Make an Appointment Today
Call (440) 354-7364 ext. 141 or Request an Appointment Online.
Questions? Need Support?
Access the Center’s Crisis and Support Hotline 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by texting or calling (440) 423-2020 or chatting online.