We’re here for you in our Mentor Location.
Cleveland Rape Crisis Center’s Mentor office provides convenient access to specialized services for survivors of rape and sexual abuse for individuals in Lake County and surrounding communities. Services include individual counseling and victim assistance.
Located Within Beacon Health
9220 Mentor Avenue, Mentor, OH 44060
(440) 354-7364 Phone
(440) 423-2020 24-Hour Hotline (call or text)
(440) 354-5808 Fax
The Mentor Office is located within Beacon Health in Mentor. When arriving for your appointment, please check in with any agent at the front desk and we will be with you shortly.
- Take I-90 to exist 195 for OH-615 / Center St.
- Turn North onto OH-615 N / Center St. and drive 1.5 miles
- Turn right onto Mentor Avenue and drive 1.8 miles
- Look for the sign for Beacon Health on the right
Ample free parking available on site
Counseling and Victim Assistance by Appointment
Learn More and Make an Appointment Today
Call (440) 354-7364, ext. 141, or Request an Appointment Online.
Questions? Need Support?
Access the Center’s Crisis and Support Hotline 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Text or call (440) 423-2020 or chat online.