We’re here for you in our Beachwood Office.
Cleveland Rape Crisis Center’s Beachwood Office provides convenient access to comprehensive services for survivors of rape and sexual abuse. Services include individual counseling, child and family counseling, support groups, and victim assistance.
Cleveland Rape Crisis Center’s counseling, victim assistance, and case management services are available remotely via telehealth and teleservices, as well as in person by appointment. Our hotline services remain open, and survivors, their loved ones and members of the community are welcome to call, text or chat online 24/7.
Signature Square I, 25201 Chagrin Blvd., Suite 390,
Beachwood, OH 44122
(The office is located within Nexis Wellness)
(216) 619-6194 Office Phone
(216) 619-6195 Office Fax
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., by Appointment
* Services available in Spanish.
- From I-271, take exit 29 for US-422 W / OH-87 / Chagrin Blvd.
- Go West on Chagrin Blvd.
- Past Richmond Road, look for the sign on the right for Signature Square and turn right into the parking lot.
- Enter through the main door and take the elevator to the third floor.
- The Beachwood Office is located in Suite 390 (the sign next to the door says “Nexis”).
Parking: Ample free parking is available on site.
Public Transportation: RTA Bus 5 runs along Chagrin Blvd. every 30 minutes
Call (216) 619-6192, or request an appointment online.