Cleveland Rape Crisis Center’s Internship Program supports the organization’s mission through graduate and undergraduate internships. We offer a collaborative, supportive and creative learning environment with many opportunities for students to work autonomously with the guidance of a supervisor, integrate theory and practice, and develop new projects and initiatives within a nonprofit, social service organization. Apply today!
Anti-Human Trafficking Intern – Summer 2022
The Anti-Human Trafficking Intern will provide general support to the Anti-Human Trafficking Team and Human Trafficking Drop-in Center. The Intern will learn about the anti-human trafficking field and build skills in supporting survivors, planning and executing client-focused events, creating awareness, and fostering relationship with community partners.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting street team outreach efforts to increase awareness about the Human Trafficking Drop-in Center,
- Engaging with and fostering relationships with community partners,
- Providing event support (planning and execution) for summer events at the Human Trafficking Drop-in Center,
- Administering client surveys,
- Supporting the caseworker,
- And other duties as assigned.
Thank you for your interest in a clinical internship with Cleveland Rape Crisis Center. The application for clinical internships is now open, click below to apply.
Apply online for an internship with Cleveland Rape Crisis Center.
Questions? Please contact Latonya Massengale at email@example.com.